What’s been happening:
1) I’ve needed more time to work on my big school projects than I originally anticipated. Part of the problem is that although Project “B” is nearly complete and was very fun to do, it’s also an art elective and not as important as Project “A”, which I fell a little behind on due to spending a disproportionate amount of time on Project B.
2) My maternal grandmother died last Monday and Thanksgiving preparation essentially ate two days this week, so I haven’t gotten a whole lot done in the last week and a half. Fortunately Tomorrow and the day after are pretty much free which is good because Project A needs to be complete this Monday.
3) It’s been utterly impossible to get any meaningful work done at home thanks to my wonderful family, and the public library has been barely adequate. (School is not an option because of the commute.) I can’t listen to music when I work because the headphone jack on my laptop has never worked properly and I don’t have a portable mp3 player. I know these are poor excuses, but on the bright side, it does look like I’ll be finishing both projects despite the working conditions.
4) Tabula Rasa is shutting down all servers in February. I have a copy of the game, though I didn’t install it yet because I’ve been busy with other things. This is worse news than the Hellgate situation because Tabula Rasa has no single-player mode. The silver lining to this cloud is that it’s inspired a couple articles I’ve already drafted and I’ll be posting at the end of the semester.
5) A whole ton of other stuff I’ve wanted to write about but haven’t had the time(Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State? How lovely.). A whole bunch of neat videos I want to post about but haven’t had the time (There’s IGN’s April Fools Zelda movie trailer and a second ameteur trailer that’s pretty darn neat).
Anyway, there’s probably going to be no more updates until the semester is over. I need to focus on what’s important. I’ve needed to admit that I really don’t have time to post on this weblog right now, instead of promising future posting-time I don’t have. So this is my admission and probably final post for about a month.
See you in December.